The Polish Nationwide Emergency Service for Victims of Domestic Violence has been created in 1995 as a branch of The Psychology Health Institute under The Polish Psychologists’ Association. We have been providing services within a wide range of anti-domestic violence measures and educating on this topic for 25 years.
Our services include:
• Legal Clinic
• Polish Nationwide E-mail Emergency Service
• Polish Nationwide Telephone Emergency Service
• Centre for Victims of Domestic Violence
• Training courses and advisory activities for national organisations (such as Departments, the Police etc.) as well as for private persons
• Publication of "Blue Line" magazine
We provide our counselling and legal clinic services free of charge.
So far we have been cooperating with:
• State Agency for Prevention of Alcohol Related Problems (PARPA),
• Ministry of Justice,
• Office of the Capital City of Warsaw,
• Fund of Social Initiatives,
• The Police.